According to Art. 13 Leg. 196/2003 and subsequent modifications Personal Data Processing
in execution of the legislation referred to, Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003, and subsequent amendments, (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) Mucci mu of Soracco Giada guarantees that the collection and processing of personal data of customers interested in purchasing its products (clothing, accessories, leather goods, jewelry, and footwear) online will be managed according to the principles of fairness, legality, and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. n.196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
* Obligations related to the online sales management of Mucci mu of Soracco Giada products http://www.muccimu.it on the site;
* Development of statistical analysis of the market;
* Sending customers of Mucci mu of Soracco Giada communications regarding its products
2. Handling of data will be carried out using the following methods:
* Handling of data may consist in the collection, processing, recording, or storage of your personal information and can be done by hand, or by means of computer and/or other automated means
3. Communication, distribution of data:
* The personal data collected by Mucci mu of Soracco Giada will not be disclosed for commercial purposes or disclosed to other parties, except for usage and communications for the purposes indicated in point 1 above.
4. Nature of conferring data. Data of Mucci mu of Soracco Giada customers are conferred as follows:
* By filling out required purchase forms by the user by way of a registration form;
* The refusal to provide the data referred to above or to allow handling of the data for the purposes referred to in point 1 will make it impossible for Mucci mu of Soracco Giada to execute the online sale of the product chosen by the customer.
5. The proprietor and person accountable for handling of the data is Soracco Giada, individual proprietor of the business Mucci mu of Soracco Giada based in Como, Via Rusconi 10/a.
6. Rights of the client:
* As the interested party the customer is entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation as to the existence or not of their personal data in possession by Mucci mu of Soracco Giada, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy, or to request its integration, updating, or rectification;
* The customer has the right to request cancellation or modification in the terms of article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
* Such rights may be exercised by the customer by contacting Mucci mu of Soracco Giada, even by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not the type that is collected to be associated with identified persons, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, permit the identification of users. IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size of the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment are included in this category of data.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site: except for this possibility, currently the data on web contacts are not kept for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of email to the addresses listed on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively posted or displayed on web pages dedicated to special services upon request.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by a user send to its terminal – computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc. – where they are stored to be then transmitted back to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. Two main categories can be identified: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
The Mucci mu site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). In this case this means third-party cookies that are collected and managed anonymously in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies performance).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information about site usage behavior. Mucci mu (including user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to prepare reports for Mucci mu operators regarding activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow others to use) the Google Analytics tool to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google nor try to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link given below:
Users can selectively disable the Google Analytics function by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. To disable the Google Analytics function, please refer to the link given below:
Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called cookies of any kind used, nor systems for tracking users. The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the safe and efficient use of the site. Session cookies used in this site avoid using other techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of the users and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
The first two cookies contain information on the overall shopping cart and helps WooCommerce manage updates to the shopping cart when you add/remove products. The third cookie contains a unique code for each user of the site in order to recognize the data of the shopping cart of each visitor. No personal data is acquired through the use of these cookies.
Third Party Cookies
By visiting a website it is possible to receive cookies from both the visited site (“proprietary”), and from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Linkedin. This relates to part of the page visited that is directly generated by these sites and integrated into the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at the sharing of content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The information collected by “third party management” is governed by the relevant information to which you please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of various points of information and procedures for handling cookies are shown below.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Pinterest information: https://about.pinterest.com/it/cookie-policy
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-cookie-policy
How to manage cookies
Each browser has its own management of cookies, so we suggest that you follow their respective guides to not using cookies, but this may prevent you from using all the website features. In any case, it is possible to reject or accept cookies by clicking the following button.
Consenti al loro utilizzo cliccando "Ok" nel banner.